Top 2019 Credit Cards – Compare, Review and Apply Online
Searching for the top card offers for 2019 and beyond – We’ve got you covered. We are jump-starting the search for the top credit card promotions for the new year. Our editorial team will be reviewing and analyzing all of the top card offers and promotions from the best companies to get you the top deals. Whether you are searching for a cash back credit card, rebate and rewards card, student card or balance transfer you can feel good that we will have identified the top card offers and opportunities. Our team will review all of the fine print, to analyze fees, interest rates, special promotions and cash incentives to identify the good from the bad and help consumers get the top card for their specific needs. With card offers changing daily, our network of finance experts will be closely following changes from the banking industry, credit unions, and finance sector to make sure we provide you with the latest news and top promotions. Our mission is simple, find the best 2019 credit card offers and help you become a fan of our site to tell all of your friends and co-workers.
Updated for 2019 – Top 10 Credit Cards to Consider Heading Into 2019
Top credit card offers to consider for 2019
1. Chase Freedom – This card made the top spot for a few key reasons. First and foremost it offers an awesome bonus opportunity of $200 if you spend just $500 during the first three months. Combined with a zero percent interest rate for purchases and balance transfers, select 5% cash back bonus opportunities throughout the year, 1% cash back on all other purchases (uncapped) and no annual fee and this card is clearly a top contender for many consumers.
2. Capital One Quick Silver – Another card offering a great incentive ($100 bonus) for borrowers who use the card for $500 worth of purchases during the first three months. What makes this card a sure winner is the 1.5% cash back bonus for every purchase. The card offers a zero percent interest rate on purchases and balance transfers for the first 12 months.
3. DiscoverIT – The IT card remains very popular with consumers who love the customer service and perks of being a Discover customer. Featuring a zero percent interest rate for 14 months, and one percent cash back this card will be a major contender for the top spot all year. Additionally Discover has rolled out a new promotion offering customers a free FICO score with every monthly statement.
4. Citi Double Cash – Citigroup introduced this credit card in September and it quickly cracked the top ten for popular credit card offers for the year. The card offers 1% cash back on all purchases, which then doubles to another 1% cash back when the purchase is paid in full. This, in essence, creates the “double cash back” card offer.
5. Chase Slate – Chase offers one of the only balance transfer credit cards without a transfer fee at zero percent. The slate card gives an impressive 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months. In addition to no annual fees and great customer service, this will challenge for the top balance transfer card in 2019.
Top 2019 Credit Card Offers – Best New Cards for 2019 Reviewed!
6. American Express Blue Cash Preferred – This card is worth strong consideration for the consumer seeking a credit card offering top rewards and perks. Offering cash back statements credits of 1% of all purchases, and promotional incentives to 6% for specialty items like supermarkets. The card also offers zero percent interest on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months. As an added bonus, new card holders get a complimentary 1-year subscription to Amazon Prime free of charge.
2019 Top Promotional Credit Cards For Consumers With Excellent, Good and Fair Credit Histories
7. Capital One Venture Rewards – A top contender for the best in travel/hotel rewards. The Venture card offers a full two miles on all purchases every day. Additionally, borrowers who use the card for $2,000 worth of purchases during the first 90 days, get a bonus of 20,000 miles. There are no limits on mileage rewards. The card does have an annual fee of $59, waived during the first year.
8. Bank America Cash Back – This cash back card offers 1% on all purchases and a bonus of $100 for borrowers who accumulate $500 worth of purchases during the first 90 days. Featuring a zero percent interest rate on purchases and balance transfers, no annual fee, and select opportunities to earn additional cash back bonuses from grocery stores and gas stations, the Bank of America cash back is a great card for borrowers in the cash rebate category.
9. Citi Thank You Rewards – rounding out our top ten is an awesome rewards card, featured with perks and promotions for customers. You earn 1 point on all purchases, 2 points on all dining and entertainment. Borrowers who accumulate $4,500 of purchases during the first nine months can earn up to an additional 30,000 extra bonus points. The card features a zero percent interest rate on balance transfer and purchases for the first 7 months and has no annual fee.
We help you find the top cards for your personal finance situation
Best 2019 Credit Cards – Compare, Review and Apply Online
Best Airline, Hotel and Travel Credit Cards
Best Cash Back and Rebates Cards in 2019
Best Student and College Credit Cards
Gas and Auto Cards With Great Perks in 2019
Zero Percent Interest and Balance Transfer Deals
Tips For Finding the Top Credit Card Offers for You in 2019 – Updated for September of 2019 !
Getting the most out of your credit cards in 2019 will have a lot to do with your credit score. While people often think that the companies behind the cards are too stringent when it comes to classifying consumers, there’s actually a lot of logic behind it. If you learn to think like they do, improving your credit profile while maxing out on the benefits that credit cards provide can be accomplished.
When You’re Behind the Eight Ball
Having no credit, low credit or poor credit can be very discouraging. However, if you look at the situation as an opportunity rather than a restriction, you can move up on the credit ladder from your score of 549 or less incrementally.
In the new year, the top card for those with limited credit may very well be the Capital One Secured MasterCard. It will allow you to build on your history without an application or processing fee. You will need a security deposit, which will then expand your line of credit to as much as $3,000. As you prove your dependability, Capital One will loosen the reigns and allow for more financial freedom. A major benefit of the MasterCard is universal acceptance and recognition.
Sitting in the Middle
From the perspective of the credit card companies and reporting bureaus, a score between 550 and 639 is considered average. If these numbers look familiar, you are in pretty good standing and should have a lot of options available to you. Having a higher than average income with minimal debt can make up for the score, so find a good balance between incoming and outgoing cash. Working capital is always a good thing, particularly when taking on new financial responsibilities.
Your card for 2019 may have an annual fee attached and a lower spending limit, but it should include some perks, such as those offered by the VISA Platinum. If qualified, you could earn 1% back for gas purchases with no cap on the earnings. Following six months of timely payments, your line of credit will increase. While the credit card companies may see you as a risk due to the “average” score on your report, they are not inflexible in their opinions and will move forward with you as you demonstrate financial responsibility.
The Cream of the Crop in Credit Standings
An outstanding credit score exceeding 640 will earn you a host of rewards from the major credit card companies. If you have achieved this rank, you probably have credit card companies throwing offers at your feet every other day. Although it’s still wise to compare offers, you should get the lowest APR and fees by default, along with the most in benefits and bonuses.
2019 Top Cards From American Express, AMEX, Bank of America, Capital One, Chase, Citigroup, Discover all reviewed online
One very appealing offer for consumers with higher credit scores in the coming months will come from the Discover It card. Interest is low and rewards are high, with a 0% introductory rate on all balance transfers carrying over into the first 18 months of use. This makes centralizing debt from other cards quick and painless. The first half of the year allows for a 0% APR introductory rate on anything you buy, followed by a rate between 12.99 and 21.99. Discover also entices the preferred customer with a generous cash back program in different categories and does not impose an annual fee or other transaction-based charges. For anyone who carries a significant monthly balance or is intending to transfer large sums, this card is ideal.
- Best Cash Back Cards for 2019 – Up to 4% Cash Back
- Top Travel Credit Cards with Awesome Signup Bonus Offers for 2019
- Small Business Credit Cards with Cash Back Spending Bonuses for 2019
- Top Offers on Balance Transfer Deals – 12 to 18 months at Zero Percent
The card you choose in 2019 should coincide with your spending habits and ultimately leave you in a better financial position than where you started. Use the card to improve your life in the present as it works in your future interests. The top credit cards can do that, no matter what your number may be.
Our Editorial Team Reviews Hundreds Of Credit Cards To Find The Best Promotions For Credit Cards for 2019 Including, But Not Limited To These Cards and Companies
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
American Express® Green Card
Blue Cash Everyday® Card
Blue Cash Preferred® Card
Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
Hilton HHonorsTM Card from American Express
Platinum Card® from American Express
Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
Premier Rewards Gold Card
Bank of America
BankAmericard Cash Rewards™
BankAmericard Travel Rewards®
BankAmericard® Better Balance Rewards™
BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Students
MLB® credit card
Susan G. Komen®
Journey® Student Rewards
Spark® cash back rewards
Spark® miles rewards
Chase Ink Cash
Chase Ink Plus
Chase Sapphire Preferred®
Disney Premier Visa®
The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®
Citi® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® MasterCard®
Citi® / AAdvantage® Gold MasterCard®
CitiBusiness® / AAdvantage® Platinum Select® World MasterCard®
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
Citi® Double Cash Card
Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Visa Signature®
Citi Prestige® Card
Citi Simplicity® Card
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card
Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card for College Students
Discover it® card
Discover it® chrome for Students card
Discover it® Gas and Restaurant card
Discover it® Miles card
Discover it® NHL® card
Discover it® for Students card
Wells Fargo Cash Wise
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
Wells Fargo Rewards Visa
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa
PenFed Premium Travel Rewards American Express® Card
PenFed Platinum Rewards VISA Signature® Card
PenFed Promise Visa® Card
PenFed Gold Visa® Card